
It is 2:15 pm and the taxi is coming to pick us up at home at 5 pm. The kids are almost dressed and we are almost packed, but I had to take 5 minutes to update our blog and say how freaking excited I am to go to Miami this time. I feel like we are way overdue for a Cuban Family Christmas and to make it even more special our best friends from Mozambique are spending the holidays with us in Miami.
It has been a trying couple of weeks with hospital stays, influenza, salmonella, scary family medical news and I just need a big dose of my family in my favorite town! Miami might be a lot of things and not all good, but to me it is home and there is nothing like the feeling when the plane lands in MIA.
Mami, Papi...we will be there soon and Luka is very excited about sleeping over and seeing his cousins. All he talks about is Max and Evan, oh and dad's parakeets. I really hope you still have them and nothing has happened to them, because he talks about it like if Papi has his own little Parrot Jungle in the backyard.
Okay, now I have to finish up the suitcases and make sure I am not forgetting anything, but I always do!!!
1 comment:
Amiga q gusto me da q ya te vas !!! Les deseo todo lo mejor !! y se q la van a pasar super en Miami ! disfruta cada momento ! Gracias por todos estos meses .. Bolivia no seria lo mismo sin ustedes !
Los quiero
Bianca
Post a Comment