
Yesterday I had my first Parent Teacher Conference for Sammy. As always I was nervous, but this time I think it was warranted. Remember a few weeks ago when I posted about Sammy pushing a girl at school. Lately Sam has all this energy and he is just bursting to let it all out. So when he wants to hug you, kiss you or just show affection he does it with a lot of force. The boy is like Bam Bam and he doesn't know his own strength!
So I thought I was going to go in there and Ms. Mari was going to tell me to work on that...I picture him pushing all the kids in class. Well, Mommy was WRONG. We had a great meeting! I know I say it all the time when I post the Friday updates, but I love this freaking daycare! They were so thorough in their evaluation and I really feel like they truly care about Sam.
Well I won't bore you with the details...but the first line was: "Sam es un niño, feliz, cariñoso, activo y communicativo. Además disfruta la compañia de personas conocidas."
Yeah! Sammy we are so proud of you! Keep up the good work.
PS The photo above was taking at Luka's KG4 Holiday Party and I was telling Sam that it was time to come out of the bouncy castle and he decided that the best response was the blow raspberries in mommy's face...ha ha ha. I wish I would have had a video camera instead to capture the moment.
1 comment:
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT !!! LIVE ROCKS hahaha !!! I'm working on my post of Teacher conference my is long! hahaha.
B
Post a Comment