

(click on images to see them larger)
This week Sam just started to look older and bigger....just like that! I don't know what it is but this week he is heavier, more stable and alert and trying to communicate more than usual. Our little Sammy is growing up too fast....please slow down Sam. He clearly says "NO" now and uses his new word all the time. So at least I can ask him something and he can definitively answer yes or no...this is major progress. But we can still see Sam's frustration in wanting to talk...he has so much to say and I suspect it won't be too long before him and Luka can talk behind mommy and daddy's back...ha ha ha.
Here is the Friday update (on Monday because his teacher was out of town).
This week I got to see him the day they played with glue and he was having so much fun that I had to take my own photo with the phone. He was so into the project that he didn't want to go home and usually when I pick him up at 12 pm he can't jump into my arms fast enough for his nap. He loves school, but by 12 pm he is ready to sleep. But on this day he didn't want to leave.
He was also VERY happy when I picked him up on school on Friday from his classmate's birthday party. Here he is with a smile and a lollipop in the car (yes, I know I shouldn't give it to him in the car...bad mommy!)


No comments:
Post a Comment