Thursday, September 15, 2011

Quick Thursday Update


(click on images to see them larger)

I apologize for my few postings, but these last month has been literally insane. Planning two events on my own has been a challenge. The first event - Breakfast with my BREASTfriends was a success and in a few hours we will have the PINK PARTY. I promise to post photos and details about it all and I also need to catch you up on all the great things our boys are doing, but all in due time. For now I will leave you with the weekly update from Sammy's daycare...I just love them!

Happy Thursday!

Oh, wait I had to share a quick conversation I had with Luka two nights ago:

Luka: Goodnight Mommy, I love you.
Me: Luka, you know what...I love you to the moon and back.
Luka: What is back?
Me: You know...(I had to think how to explain this basic concept to my 4 year old). Well, Luka this is back. Like when I say I will be back in 5 minutes or also like when I walk back to your bed after turning off the lights so I can give you a kiss.
Luka: Okay, I understand.
Me: So I love you to the moon and all the way back.
Luka: That is a long way. But mommy, you aren't going to the moon now????

No comments: