Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Getting Settled Back Home...

I just arrived back in La Paz this morning...very early! Thank goodness we arrived early because I was able to get one of the last taxis before the strike started at 6 am. The good news is that I am home and back with my boys, but I am wiped out and need some time to get organized. I have so many stories to share with you about the three-day walk. It was a truly inspiriting event and I can't think of a better person to have had this experience with than my little sis. We definitely surprised each other interns of what we can accomplish and what our bodies can endure. We also learned a lot about other people and the amazing drive they have to survive.

Well, let me get organized with school, play dates, clients, ABIA, the PTA and much more and I promise to share our journey of the 3Day with you.

For now I will share two photos of my boys that my friend Bianca took while I was away. Can they really grow that much in 6 days! Sam went up a diaper size while I was gone! Luka got smarter and very persistent. I got home this morning and all he wanted was his surprise!!! What happened to showering mommy with hugs and kisses (he did that too).

Look what happens when mommy is out of town. Daddy takes Sammy out to a BBQ in a PJ shirt! Ha ha ha.

Run Luka Run!


2 comments:

Beej Diller said...

So happy you are home and cannot wait to hear about it all!

Nova said...

Looking forward to seeing all the pink pictures! Welcome home--we raise our shoes to you :)