
(click on the images to see them larger)
I hope you are enjoying these updates/recaps every Friday as much as I am. I get so excited when I see the email in my inbox!
This week Sam continued his exploration of salt at school...they ate hard boiled eegs, made salty edible play dough and even found time to plant their own vegetables. Very busy group of toddlers!
This week I got a little sad when I realized that Sam has grown up in a blink of an eye. Lately I have been so busy that I have been slacking with the photo taking and recording milestones. Where did my baby go? This morning he said "Hola" on the phone and he is very independent around the house now...a little too independent sometimes.
Something new he did this week is that he gets on the couch all on his own and sits next to Luka and actually will watch TV for 5 minutes...that is huge for a 15-month old. He looks super concentrated for those five minutes. Until now the TV was just a big picture frame he would ignore.
Oh and how can I forget his fascination with Rio. We recently discovered this movie in the van Herksen household and all I have to do is press play...at the first sound of Rio Sam is shaking his arms, dancing with delight. He doesn't know how to shake his booty yet, but seeing him shake and bake his upper body is very amusing. Luka on the other hand has no problem shaking all sorts of booty and doing the Samba during the opening song in the movie.
That is all for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment