Thursday, August 25, 2011

Women Who W(h)ine in La Paz


Tonight I went to my first "Women Who Wine" event in La Paz. What a great group of ladies! I had a fabulous time and hope to join them on a regular monthly basis. Next time I will actually drink wine, this time I was a little, no a lot, carsick from the taxi ride uptown and when I got there the last thing my stomach needed was wine. But the company and conversation was divine, just like the wine...I was told.

Here is the official description of the group: Women Who W(h)ine is a space in La Paz for fabulous women to come together and share, talk, laugh, debate and even sometimes w(hine) in Spanish and English. We meet once a month in one of the members houses (changes each month), bringing something to share eat / drink. Meetings usually happen on Thursdays starting at 7pm and go on til around 10ish. It is a group that is open to all women in La Paz be they bolivianas or gringuitas - they only requirement is that they be FABULOUS!

Doesn't it make you want to w(h)ine?!?!?!?

No comments: