Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sam Ate Through Zoe's Birthday Party

Today was Sammy's first Birthday Party for one of his classmates - Zoe. She invited Sam and Luka to her Rapunzel fest. Sam either was really hungry or loves party food. That boy would not stop eating!

Prince Luka had a great time hanging out with some of this friends from LIVE. Zeky and Emiliano (twins) get along really well with Luka and they happen to be Zoe's big brothers.

Hey, is that Sam eating again? I think at this point he had 15 pieces of hot dog.

Oh, it is time for the cupcakes now....

"One, two, five cupcakes...who is counting?"

"I hope Mommy doesn't see me eating this too"

If Sam wasn't eating he was playing in this little house. I think Sam thought it was a real house he could move into...he felt right at home. The house had a working door bell that Sam couldn't get enough of.

Prince Luka is ready with his crown!

Hey is Sam sneaking some food in during the show?

I thought Sam was too little to sit and watch the show, but he was captivated! But look, he is still eating too. He has gummies in his hand.

To see all of the photos from the party click here.

No comments: