
Our little Sammy is turning one on Friday. I really can't believe that a year went by so quickly. There were so many changes for us in one year that it all seems like a blur, to tell you the truth. It seems like yesterday that I was sitting in the hotel in Mozambique (after we had packed up our house) watching the World Cup and getting to know this new little baby. Luka was still a little boy, compared to what he is now and JJ and I were nervous about our move to the Top of the World. But here we are...the four of us are happy, healthy and adjusting to our lives in La Paz. I realized that it takes a lot longer to adjust to a new place when you have little ones.
Luka is writing, talking in three languages and STILL dancing and singing (i don't think that will ever change). He is smart and loves to ask questions about everything...especially about words and symbols. Sam is eating regular food, trying to talk and crawling/cruising up a storm. I think in just a couple of days he will walk. OMG...how time flies!!!
Well, Sam will be ONE on Friday and we will be celebrating in Dr. Seuss style with the book Green Eggs & Ham as inspiration. Don't you just love his books! As I have been preparing for the festivities I have fallen in love with many of his books all over again! I find myself rhyming...even when I don't need to...ha ha.
I hope the kids will like it.
Here is the invite for the party...
I also made these labels for the goodie bags...
PS the collage at the top is what is printed on the back of the invite.


No comments:
Post a Comment