
Today was one of those super busy days and it isn't over. I am going to try and finish this post before I have to leave in 15 minutes for a client meeting.
Let's see...tomorrow is Mother's Day in Bolivia. Kind of nice when you live in a country that celebrates Mother's Day on a different day than the states...I get two of those special holidays..ha ha ha. Well today the school wanted to toast to mommies and all the kids gave their moms an invite for "Muffins for Mom." This is the photo that was taken by the photographer this morning. Gotta love the border and I look lovely...I should really wear some make-up. But it is a nice way to remember how excited Luka was to give me a muffin this morning!
Look at my mother's day card...love it!
Here is another treat I received...a beautiful collage that Luka made for me in class! I can't wait to frame it in my office.
Then later in the afternoon was Luka's End of the Year Show. It was a tribute to cartoons. Here is the program.
Luka's class sang the Smurf's Theme Song...Luka has never seen the Smurfs but I got a kick out of hearing him sing a song to a cartoon that I watched every weekend growing up. Funny how things come full circle in life.
Then they performed to Sponge Bob Square Pants. He also has never seen it...actually he is watching it right now as we speak. Seriously, that is NOT a cartoon for four year old. But he did look cute in his tie shaking his booty. Note to mommy: He needs a longer shirt.
To see all of the photos from the show click here.
And...way over on another continent in Miami my godson/nephew graduated from Pre-K....doesn't he look adorable. We are so proud of you Max. All of us here in Bolivia wish you a Happy Graduation Day and we will make sure to send you something really special for this big accomplishment.






No comments:
Post a Comment