Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sam is FIVE Months!


Today I turned 5 months. Usually my mom writes me a sappy letter, but this month I wanted to show you myself what I have been up to. The first photo is of the birthday cake a.k.a apple pie that my mom bought to celebrate this momentous occasion, but doesn't she know that I can't eat apple pie yet. I think she bought it because SHE likes to eat this stuff. I would much prefer a boobie and some warm milk.

So know at 5 months I enjoy my toys much more...they keep me entertained for about 10 minutes at a time. Just enough to tease my mom and drive her crazy when she has to pick me up again. Here I am playing in my box.


Here you can see my trying to sit up. I can stay up for a couple of seconds if they prop me up on a hard surface. I think in a couple of weeks I will be able to do this alone.


Lately I am all about my feet. Who knew feet could be so much fun? But look at how big they are. I have both my mom and dad to thank for that.


Here I am trying to take off crawling. I don't move much yet, but I am starting to get good traction on the floor.


I love feet, but I still love to have my hands in my mouth. I prefer it to the pacifier, but my mom insists on trying to stick that thing in my mouth. Doesn't she know that my hands are much more yummy!


Here I am holding my head up on my stomach...pretty good huh!


And here is just a photo of my feet. My mom insists on putting this silly photo on the blog. She loves my freaking feet. I don't like to see them just stick them in my mouth.


So that is pretty much what I am up to these days. Oh, I stopped sleeping through the night...not sure why this happened. I just like to wake up mommy and have some warm milk in the middle of the night. Who doesn't, right? But I don't think she is too happy about this. Maybe I will grow out of it, but for now I like waking up.

See you soon!

Sam Erik van Herksen

No comments: