Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sam Loves to Read


Okay, well maybe he is not actually reading yet but he does know how to hold a book and these books I found are great. I am in love with Indestructibles. On our recent trip to Miami I made a trip to Books and Books with Luka for Storytime. I found these books on the table and was intrigued with the title and the fact that they were "chew proof." I had to take a closer look. Well I did and I fell in love with the illustrations. You will fall in love with them too. Just take a look on their website.

I have Jungle Rumble and Mary Had a Little Lamb. Sam is in awe of the photos and likes to stare at the pages and try to rip them apart, but he can't. Isn't that awesome. Oh and Luka loves them too because he can "read" a book to his little brother. He sits with him and uses his imagination to invent text to go with the photos. The books don't have any words, just beautiful pictures.

Well, I just wanted to share my little find with you and I can't wait to collect them all.

No comments: