Friday, July 30, 2010

Pancakes for Dinner

In Holland everyone for the most part eats very healthy. When I walk around town I see very tall thin people. But they do have some food traditions that I find very interesting...and very yummy. For example...

Did you know that it is very common to eat french fries for lunch when you are on the go? You can buy them at stands on the streets with a big glob of mayonnaise. They also like bread with butter and chocolate sprinkles for breakfast. I really like that one.

But my favorite has to be pancakes for dinner. Yes, you read right...pancakes. Well, they are a little different from the pancakes you get at IHOP. You can eat them with syrup, sugar, Nutella or something salty like cheese, ham, salami, etc. They are delicious....

Luka loves them as well and he made them with Oma for dinner. He ate three pancakes that night!

No comments: