
Dear Sam:
Today you are two months old. Although it has only been 8 short weeks it seems like so many things have happened. You have changed so much since the day you arrived and I have also changed, or should I say I am feeling normal again. Everyone said it would take about 8 weeks, but at the beginning you don't believe anyone...but it is true. And now that I am feeling better I get to have a lot more fun with you.
You managed to find your rythym at night and only wake up once for a feeding. You sleep MOST of the night....I know that you don't realize how great that is...but mommy and daddy are very happy.
You are also breastfeeding like a champ and grow about 300-400 grams per week. I wonder how long that will last. You are already wearing 6 month clothing and I am running out of clothes since I sent all the larger clothes to Bolivia thinking that you would be wearing the 3-6 month size until we got there...silly mommy. I guess we will just have to do some shopping.
You smile at us everyday and I think now you almost have a real laugh. Daddy is much better at getting you to laugh than I am. Luka also makes you laugh sometimes.
You are really good at holding your head up and enjoy our daily tummy time. You don't like being left alone to sit...we still need to work on that one.
We love you and are having so much fun with you at the moment!
Love,
Mommy
PS This is a photo of you today, to see more photos from your second month click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment