Friday, June 04, 2010

Sam's First Passport Photo



This week we are busy working on getting Sam's American and Dutch passports. We had to take him to get his passport photo done and one of the few places in town is the Chinese Kodak shop. The woman there LOVES to photoshop. If you notice Sam's face looks a little stretched out, but still cute, right? Well, this is the photo that will go in his American passport.

I tried to instill a little bit of tradition and I put Sam in the same shirt that Luka was wearing when he took his first passport photo in the same shop. As I am typing this I am realizing that this is something my mom would always do. If you look at photos from when my sister and I were little it seems that Moqui wore the same thing I did...for example in our Kindergarten photos we are wearing the same dress and like that there are many more examples. I think that as we got older my sister decided she wanted to wear her own clothes...actually as we got older I started to take her clothes.

This was Luka's photo taken in January 2008.


No comments: