Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Boys are Sleeping...




I got up from bed and realized that all my boys were taking a nap and I couldn't resist snapping a photo of each of them. Sam's favorite spot to nap is on Daddy's chest and then I walked into the other room and found Luka resting peacefully with "Lucy." Isn't this photo delicious?

He has been practicing how to be a big brother with Lucy the entire pregnancy and now he likes to imitate me with Sam. For example when I change Sam's diaper he changes Lucy's diaper, etc.

2 comments:

Christina White said...

Ok. A comment and a question.

Comment: You have such a beautiful family! Congratulations! I'm so glad to see that Luka is enjoying his new big brother role.

Question: What kind of camera do you use? You seriously take some incredible pictures.

Melissa van Herksen said...

Christina...thank you. I have two cameras. I have a Nikon D80 and a Canon G10. I use both of them. The G10 is small and compact.