Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday My Love



I wanted to wish my best friend a Happy Birthday! Today the love of my life turned 33 years old. Congratulations sweetie! I hope you are ready for the roller coaster ride you will have this 33rd year of your life. We have so many things to look forward to...first up will be welcoming Baby van Herksen to our family. I can't wait to meet him or her and see you hold our baby for the first time. Then we are off to Bolivia! There is no one in the world I would want to be on this adventure we call life with.

Little did I know the road our relationship would take when I answered that "wink" on match.com but I really think I am the luckiest girl in the world. (Although my recent mood swings would convey a different message to you...but you know I love you right!)

I hope that all your wishes come true (especially the one I told you to wish for as you blew out your birthday candles...that will be a secret to all your blog readers!)

I LOVE YOU FOREVER!

PS Don't you love the vintage polaroid looking photo. We have this new app for our iPhone - Hipstamatic iPhone App. It is so much fun! Here are some other ones we took at one of JJ's Birthday celebrations:

No comments: