Friday, March 26, 2010

Message from Luka on his THIRD Birthday

Today I am THREE years old! I woke up this morning and my mommy surprised me with a really cool t-shirt. I liked it so much I had to do the birthday dance before I headed off to school to show it off. What do you think of my moves? By the way the t-shirt had a really cool spider to celebrate the Spider & Creepy Crawly Party I will have tomorrow...can't wait.



When I got to school my teacher Ms. Maria made me a silly hat and all my friends sang me Parabens (Happy Birthday in Portuguese) many times during the day. I had to wear the silly hat all day, but it wasn't all bad...everyone kept giving me hugs and kisses and treating me very special.

When I got home my mommy and daddy said I would have some friends come over for cake and coffee. What is that all about...I was like I don't drink coffee or eat cake, but they said that the adults would bring the kids (my friends) if there was something for them to eat...go figure. I was just happy my mom opened a bag of chips. Chips are my ABSOLUTE favorite thing in the world.

When they came over they sang Happy Birthday to me in four languages - English, Spanish, Dutch & Portuguese. I won't subject you to the video of all four, but here is my favorite version - the Portuguese. I really love to sing and blow out candles!


For all the photos from today click here.

No comments: