
On February 19th JJ and I celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary (Yeah, I am a little late on the post). I can't believe how time flies....but I guess that happens when you are having fun...or at least that is what they say.
These four years have been amazing and I can honestly say that they have been an adventure! I love you baby and I can't wait for the next four years, and the ones after that, then the ones after that. Who knows where our "adventure" will take us, but there is no one else I would want as my co-pilot.
Aren't these pictures cute? Well, there is a story to them...ever since I can remember I have been trying to get JJ into a photo booth with me and take these type of tacky photos. Finally on February 19th this year we were at the museum with Luka and I spotted one. I think he indulged me because it was our anniversary. I don't know about you, but I love them.
2 comments:
Hi there, Christina White told me about your blog since I love photography & blogs lol
I like your pictures!!!
Let's be friends. :)
Hello Karina. I really haven't been taking lots of photos lately. I need to get back into it. I am pregnant and I have had a little bit of camera aversion :)
Post a Comment