Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day



This morning I woke up next to my two favorite boys in the world and with a kick in my belly and I couldn't help but think that this is the best Valentine's Day I have ever had. I didn't go on a romantic date with JJ or open a box of chocolates, but I spent the day with my favorite boys and some great friends.

We went to the zoo and got really close to some giraffes. It was amazing. I mean we have seen tons of giraffes in South Africa, but we have never been this close and have them feed from our hands...not to mention have them lick our hands and arms! Luka's face was worth every penny we paid to go to the zoo...PRICELESS.

We shared this zoo date with our friends Wendy & Brandon and then Wendy made a fabulous dinner. She even made felt hearts for everyone to wear...alla Julie & Julia...did you see the movie?

2 comments:

MonicaBets said...

Plese visit my blog http://SakinMRA.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Melissa I said the same to Brandon, that is was one of the best and surely memorable Valentine's ever (between giraffe licks and stolen bikes!) it's funny how things change when you go from being a couple to being a family :)
I'm so happy we got to spend so much time together.