
I know I am being ridiculous at this point. But we are so proud of our little guy. You should see him when he arrives at home with his works of art. He loves to see them on the fridge, but with this one in particular he loves to grab it and buzz all around the house. By now the bee has lost a wing, but that is the great thing about scanning and "preserving" Luka's art work...it doesn't matter if the original gets damaged.
Also at some point when it gets to be too much paperwork I can toss the pieces and make a book or portfolio from the scanned images. Wow, I just came up with that one right now. But yeah, wouldn't that be great...better than having a box and having it all turn yellow by the time he is older and able to appreciate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment