Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Moqui



Well little sis, you are officially into your thirties now. I can't believe my little sister is 31 today. Here we are with our boys about a year ago. She has a new addition to her family (Evan) not pictured here....so now the total is 3 boys in the family. When are the girls going to start arriving?!?!?

Sometimes I stop and think and I really can't believe that my little sister that was prone to every kind of accident (stitches all the time), had the bangs of all bangs (mom really didn't know how to cut bangs did she?) and had a pretty decent collection of Transformers.... is now an attorney, married and has two gorgeous kids. Where does the time go? Sorry to broadcast about your Transformers fetish, but at least now we know where Maxwell's obsession comes from. Like mother like son.

Moqui, I hope you have a great birthday today and celebrate all the wonderful things in your life. I know it would be even more wonderful if your big sis was in Miami, but for that we will have to wait. I hope to be there soon, but not quite in time to blow out the 31 birthday candles.

No comments: