Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Maxwell



Dear Maxwell -

I hope you liked my version of Happy Birthday today on Skype. I hope you had a great day. I am really jealous that I couldn't attend your Transformer Party. I have never seen The Transformers, but mommy and I were looking at it on the internet and they look really cool. I still don't get how it can switch from a robot to a car so fast. Next time I am in Miami you need to show me.

So cuz, you are now 3 years old...so what are you up to these days? How is school? And do you have that potty training down? I start school in a couple of weeks and potty training is not going so well for me. Can you give me any pointers? Mommy insists that I pee and potty in the toilet, but I find it much more convenient to just use the diaper. What do you think?

How are abuelo & abuela? I get a little jealous when I see you playing with abuelo on Skype...but dude, why doesn't abuelo ever have a shirt on? Does he always hang out like that, although he looks like he is in pretty good shape for an old guy.

Oh, I also saw the belly on Tia Moqui. That baby brother of your is going to be a BIG BOY! I can't wait to meet him. Mommy says we will be in Miami soon so that I can play with both you and Evan. Wow, three boys! We are going to have so much fun.

Well, I hope you have a great birthday and please send me photos from your Transformers Party as soon as possible. I can't wait to see them.

I love you!

Luka

PS Uncle Wole, thank you for sharing these photos from Maxwell's special day. I even got to see what Mommy and I look like on your computer!

No comments: