
Today we spent the day at Burger's Zoo. It was an amazing zoo. I have been to a couple of zoos before and this one was outstanding! I have never felt so close to the animals and there were so many of them. We saw giraffes, lions, zebras, tigers, monkeys, gorillas, baboons, sharks, elephants and the list goes on. We were able to see them eat and stand less than a meter away from them including the tigers. Okay so there was a glass wall in between us, but it was still unreal!
Here are some photos of the beautiful aquarium section. At one point you were completely surrounded by water and glass and it almost felt like you were swimming with the stingrays and sharks that would pass by.
Here are the lions. I counted 13. There were so many! Luka was really intrigued. He hasn't been to Kruger National Park yet back home...so this was a big deal for him. Actually it was a big deal for me too. I have never seen so many lions in one spot.
Next on my virtual tour are the tigers and yes it was feeding time. Those poor little bunnies. I was literally standing right in front of the tiger on the glass wall. I don't think I will ever get the opportunity to be this close to a tiger having lunch ever again.
Here you see Luka making friends on the playground. He always likes to flirt with the girls!
Here I am taking my annoying photos. But Luka seems to like them.
Luka with Oma Coby and Opa Jan Erik (JJ's stepmom and dad). He really had a great time today!







No comments:
Post a Comment