Friday, June 26, 2009

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. van Herksen


Ronald (JJ's uncle) married Tineke today and it was a beautiful day. It was the perfect celebration with family and friends. Above you can see the happy couple. I have never seen a bride and groom so happy, calm, comfortable and in love on their wedding day and the love they have for each other and their families (they both have children from previous marriages) is obvious.
 
Luka was at the reception and he had a blast. I am not so sure he new it was a wedding, I think he thought it was a party with a really cool slide. 

Here you can see Luka, Benthe and Marc playing with the fishes at the 2nd wedding reception - the BBQ and Ronald and Tineke's house. They have a beautiful garden with a pond. At one point Luka almost went inside. Thank goodness I had a wardrobe change for him.

The live music was great. The duo are friends with Roseanne (Ronald's daughter). She sings and he plays the guitar. It was awesome. Everyone was sitting around them and singing....so laid back and so great at the same time. I wish I would have done something like that at our wedding....maybe at our five year anniversary party. By the way Luka was loving it...check him out in this photo.

No comments: