Click here to view this photo book larger
I was recently inspired by this idea that I saw on one of my favorite blogs. I put my own little spin on it and after a day of taking photos and a few hours on Shutterfly...Luka's Favorite Things was born. This book chronicles (in three languages) Luka's favorite objects, toys, food and activities at this moment in time. It uses Luka's own items to tell the story. Now Luka has a book where he will recognize all the characters and hopefully treasure it for many years to come. The good thing about shuttefly is that if he trashes it (I am sure after a couple of months the book will be a mess) I can always order a new one. The whole project took about 8 hours and cost only $35 USD. I went for the expensive cover and added 9 extra pages...but if I would have stuck with the soft cover and 20 pages this project would have only cost be $16 USD (with the 20% & free shipping coupon I had). Either way a great bargain!
1 comment:
Followed the the link from your comment and I love it! It's a great twist on the one from the original post! And quite a keepsake!
Post a Comment