Friday, April 10, 2009

Butterfly Kisses from Luka to Abuelo

Dear Abuelo -

Hi, this is Luka. Just in case you were wondering how I learned to type...well I haven't. I asked mami to type this letter for me. For some reason I can't use my crayons on a "blob." What the heck is a blob anyway..oh, wait mami says it is called a BLOG...whatever. Blob sounds better to me!

The other day we were talking on Skype (gotta love the internet) and I told you how much I loved "bubberflies." I love coloring them, drawing them (with mami & papi's help), chasing them and seeing them on tv. It is one of the words I say the most and every time I see one no matter how tiny..I always find it.

Well, abuelo....it was like magic. I told you I loved bubberflies and poof you sent me one in an email. How did you do that? Is it magic? Can you show me one day? Mami kept calling it a "jpg"...what the heck is that? A type of bubberfly.....

Well I loved it and I colored it for you. I hope you like it. I still haven't gotten the whole coloring in the lines thing...but I call this piece "Modern Art Bubberfly."

I miss you and keep sending me bubberflies in emails. I also love fishees and dolphins!

Love,

Luka

No comments: